People ask "Do you think you can you help me?" and my answer is "Yes I can"
I am a therapist first and a hypnotherapist second. I just happen to work with the subconscious because that is the part of your head that is in charge most of the time. I haven't come across any problem I can't help with...yet!
So what sort of things do I help with?
- Issues rising from child abuse
- Weight: Weight loss, eating disorders, gastric band
stress, low self-confidence/self-esteem
- Phobias: Including fear of flying, heights, needles, spiders
or any heightened state of fear
- Physical: irritable bowel syndrome, pain management, chronic
fatigue syndrome etc.
- Trauma : Birth trauma, childhood trauma, PTSD
- Addictions : alcohol abuse, gambling addiction, drug
addiction, Internet, smoking
- Children: bullying, fears, low self confidence, ADHD
- Coaching : Public speaking, improve sales performance, exam and interview nerves.
Or any problem that is getting in the way of you living your life to the full
I help online and face to face in Dundee or Aberdeen.
But don't take my word for it. Have a look at some of my testimonials (Tip: put your mouse over the scrolling graphic to stop it long enough to read it)