This isn't a menu card.
We are all unique and affected by things in different ways.
For example, take twin sisters. Both six years old. Both have a part to play in a school play.
With her parents in the audience watching, the first little girl (girl A) nervously walks onto the stage. And she trips up and does a comedy stumble to the middle.The audience laughs. The little girl looks out at the laughing faces and thinks "They are all laughing at me. This is horrible. I just want to run away" She runs off the stage crying and her subconscious logs that event under "Things I don't want to do again - must protect".
Meanwhile it is now the second girls turn (girl B). She also walks on to stage nervously, trips and does a comedy stumble. She looks out at the laughing faces and thinks "They are all laughing at me. This is great. I must work out how I can do it again!" She continues on to perform and her subconscious logs that event under "Things I love doing".
In later years when Girl A has to do a presentation for work, she can't understand why it makes her so nervous that she gets sick. Her subconscious is still protecting her. Whereas Girl B has been seeking out opportunities to perform ever since.
We all define our own realities based on what our experiences mean to us. What I will do is work with you to understand why you are behaving in a certain way. Working with your subsoncious we will use that knowledge to reframe the emotion around that reason so that the triggers for those behaviours go away
Examples of how I can help:
- Reframe any issue from your childhood that may be making your life a struggle. This includes issues with confidence, low self esteem/self worth/ feeling unloved or unloveable.
- Help reduce or eliminate pain either from something as simple as a headache or more complex long term pain such as back pain, M.E. etc. I will teach you techniques to deal with it yourself rather than making you dependent on me to ease the pain.
- Help up you lose weight
- Help accelerate healing
- Help you stop smoking
- Help you get rid of a phobia such as heights, flying, spiders or anything that causes you to have lots of anxiety.
- Give you coping strategies for stress, anxiety and depression
- Help you overcome addictions and behavioural challenges such as binge eating.
- Help you deal with work situations more effectively including public speaking, dealing with difficult colleagues or self belief
Why not email me and we can arrange to have a chat about how I might be able to help you?
In addition to dealing with pretty much anything I have three areas of specialisation that I particularly focus on
Therapy can be face to face which is what most people are familiar with.
However I also offer various approaches over the internet
Product downloads for help with relaxation, pain management or even healing for things such as colds and hayfever. Direct downloads or preloaded MP3 players are available from the store.
I can do shorter sessions over video conferencing facilities such as Skype or Facetime for speicifc issues such as phobias, coping strategies for anxiety and life coaching.